Friday, January 24, 2014

Chapter Six

The Proposal
 
 
Once Jessica moved in with William things progressed rapidly between them. At times Jessica felt things were going too fast. But she knew this was why she had moved to Aura Skies, to be with William. She didn't doubt her feelings for him or his for her. She did worry that maybe they were moving too fast. Despite those worries she was also excited and caught up in the moment. She was young, she was lonely and she was taking a chance but she knew it was right.
Then one day William surprised her, by getting down on his knees and asking her to marry him. She didn't think twice, she simply said yes, yes, a million times yes!



William presented her with a the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. Her first reaction was WOW!

Jessica was overcome by intense emotions and in an attempt to cover up how overwhelmed she felt she jokingly said "Do you always carry an engagement ring with you on the off chance you'll propose to someone?"

Suddenly unsure of himself, William stammered in response "Yes err I mean no. Well I, you see, um this was my mothers engagement ring. I've always wore it on a chain around my neck. It was a way to keep her close. I know she'd be honored to have you wear it. But um if you don't like it I could possibly sssell it so I could get a different ring that you like."

"No, no, William please, I didn't mean ... it's beautiful. Of course I'd love to wear it, I wouldn't want any other ring." Jessica reassured him.

 
 

With a flirty look Jessica continued "So are going to kneel there all day or are you going to kiss me?"
In response William took her into his arms and passionately kissed her until they both breathless. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom where they let loose their desires and passions consumed them.
The next morning, while Jessica was cleaning she noticed this weird contraption in the yard. She wondered what it could be...


6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I wonder what Jessica will do with the contraption... aww they're engaged now, how adorable. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica may regret having used the contraption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the ring thing was so cute! I hope Jessica doesn't freak out about the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what they say about curiosity and the cat, Jessica. . .I hope her interest in the contraption doesn't being about anything bad.

    They're so cute together! I'm happy that he proposed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's just say what happens when they get there is unexpected and dangerous.

      They do make a cute couple and they literally cannot keep their hands off each other.

      Delete