Monday, November 3, 2014

Cross Over Chapters

This is a three part cross over that can be read on my other blog The Van Winkle Legacy.  My game likes to abduct my Sims and give me alien babies so instead of trying to figure out a new story for the aliens I'm combining the two to elaborate the wide spread menace the aliens have become.  These events take place around the time of this chapter  Generation 2, Chapter 14 Part 3.  I am working towards the eventual solution to the alien problem and require the help of a scientist which is why the ultimate solution will be revealed in the Van Winkle Legacy.  As Robert's story progresses the aliens seem to be distracting from his story but I think it's important that it's solved before the aliens completely disappear. 

 Aliens Among Us Part 1


 
 Aliens Among Us Part 2


Aliens Among Us Part 3




 


No comments:

Post a Comment