Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Sunshine Blogger Award

Thank you so much to Lil's Creative Corner  for nominating me for this wonderful award. I just recently started following your beautiful blog and I look forward to discovering more about what your blog has to offer.

the-sunshinebloggeraward1

What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it is of course an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
The Rules:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
  4. Notify the bloggers you included.
  5. Keep the rules in your post.
Answers to her questions:
What is your favorite sport to watch? 
Basketball although I prefer to be playing than watching.
What is your favorite food?
Chinese food - I get take out at least once a week.
Movies or Books?
Definitely books they give you so much more detail then a movie.
If you could have one superpower for a week what would it be?
Invisibility - I always thought it'd be cool to be invisible.
Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Neither - I prefer Diet Pepsi or water.
What is your favorite season?
Spring - I love watching all the trees and flowers bloom after all the whiteness of winter.
How many pets do you have and what are they?
0 - but I wish I had a cat. I love cats but I'm allergic to them.
What is your favorite TV show?
NCIS although I kind of quit watching it after Ziva left the show.
What was the last movie you watched at the theater?
The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 (I don't watch a lot of movies at the theater)
What is your favorite song?
I really don't have one. I like most music and will listen to just about anything.
Pizza or Tacos or both?
Pizza I like tacos but I'll always choose pizza if there's a choice.
To see the list of blogs I nominated go here
My questions are:
  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. Do you like to travel?
  3. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
  4. How long  have been playing the sims?
  5. What motivated you to start writing?
  6. If you could meet anyone in from the past, who would it be?
  7. What's your favorite song?
  8. Day or Night?
  9. Do you plan out every detail of the stories you write or do you just let the story take you to unexpected places?
  10. Do  you like to write first or third person?
  11. If  you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Thank you again for the nomination. It was greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment